How To Report Cheaters on PUBG

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

How To Report Cheaters on PUBG

Post by Apoptosis »

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a wildly popular 'battle royale' and really fun game to play, but recently the numbers of cheaters and hackers has gotten pretty bad. We figured out the proper way to report a player that is cheating to help get them banned in order to save this game title from being ruined. Read on to find out how to easily report a cheater with video evidence.

Article Title: How To Report Cheaters on PUBG
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/how-to-repo ... ubg_199446
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: How To Report Cheaters on PUBG

Post by KnightRid »

I want to try all the cheats at once :)

I never heard of the game before today actually and I doubt i will ever play. I just cant get into the multiplayer "run and shoot" games. I pick up call of duty and those type games just for the single player. I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront II for PS4 and tried the multiplayer beta but I just suck I guess. I don't get the point of running around like a loon and shooting. I would rather set up a sniper nest somewhere with multiple defenses in place and take out the rebel scum as they crossed my path MUAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Why would you pay for a game and then cheat anyway? Do you get money for certain placement? anything? Just no point if it is just to see your name at the top.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

It's a pretty fun game title if you have a group of friends that play. There are about 6 friends of mine that play, so almost every night you can jump into Discord and all talk together while you play together. It's a blast and you can get sniper rifles and camp out if you like. You see the circles, so you can position yourself in the middle on high ground and go for it. There are 8x scopes that spawn in the game and 15x scopes that are in loot crates.
Follow Me on Twitter!
jamesjackso1
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by jamesjackso1 »

This game has received more success after being release don steam on March 23, 2017. If you are a fan of PUBG (Player Unknown Battlegrounds), after a while, it can get boring, and you would like to try similar games like pugb.
Sofia753
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Sofia753 »

It shows up by clicking on the “Report” button that you see above “Events”. In the description, write your issue with the required details, which include, Your Game Nickname, Nickname OR the game ID of the user you are reporting, Time/Date of the incident and Description of the incident.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yeah, it does now in 2018... That article is over a year old and the reporting system wasn't in the game yet.
Follow Me on Twitter!