GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Review with NVIDIA Founders Edition and EVGA FTW2

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Review with NVIDIA Founders Edition and EVGA FTW2

Post by Apoptosis »

NVIDIA recently released the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card at $449 and this card aims to fill the performance gap between the GeForce GTX 1070 ($349) and the GeForce GTX 1080 ($499) to better position the GeForce lineup against AMD’s Radeon RX Vega series. NVIDIA slipped this card into the lineup near the end of the expected life span of Pascal and has done some interesting things on this model. For starters all the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti cards are shipping at the same core and memory clock speeds. Read on to find out more...

Article Title: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Review with NVIDIA Founders Edition and EVGA FTW2
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/geforce-gtx ... tw2_199849
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Review with NVIDIA Founders Edition and EVGA FTW2

Post by KnightRid »

Really nice! Amazing how all the cards listed made over 30fps minimum on 4k. Seems like a nice edition that slots right where it was supposed to.

Still sucks pc gaming costs so much though as one video card equals an entire gaming console with a game or 2 included. I know it is prettier and more configurable (sometimes) on a pc but video card pricing is so far in the OUCH territory these days that it doesn't matter to me.

EDIT - Then I checked my email and saw this - https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/pr ... s-edition/ -
NVIDIA TITAN Xp Collector's Edition light or dark side for only $1200 - further reduces my faith in the pc video card segment *sigh* Although I do want them LOL

Would be cool to see a LOW end video card roundup with cards that will do 1080p gaming with the same or better settings/looks than a console.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: