Corsair ML140 Pro RGB Fan Kit Review Read

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair ML140 Pro RGB Fan Kit Review Read

Post by Apoptosis »

When I reviewed the Corsair LL RGB series of fans, I came away thoroughly impressed, as they offered great looking RGB effects and moved a good amount of air while remaining very quiet. The Corsair LL RGB series of fans would go on to earn the Legit Reviews Recommended Award, but I did fathom when Corsair would take the next step and bring RGB lighting to their incredible series of ML Pro fans, which feature magnetic levitation bearings and custom designed rotors to allow for low-noise, high airflow operation. Corsair ML (Magnetic Levitation) Pro fans are considered some of the best case fans on the market by enthusiasts, with Corsair touting them as being the fans NASA would develop for PC. While the Corsair ML series of fans have been available with single-color LED options for some time, it was only natural that Corsair would take their best fans and add programmable RGB lighting, allowing them to now fit into the Corsair LINK ecosystem. Now, PC enthusiasts who have been waiting for Corsair to bring RGB lighting to their ML Pro fans can fork over their money for some low-noise, high airflow RGB goodness.

Article Title: Corsair ML140 Pro RGB Fan Kit Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-ml1 ... iew_200151
Pricing At Time of Print: $99 for the twin pack
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Corsair ML140 Pro RGB Fan Kit Review Read

Post by KnightRid »

no

$40 for the regular ML140 Pro 2-pack. So $60 to add rgb lighting. OH and the regular led lighted ones are around $30 a piece so to get multiple colors in one (RGB) it is $15 more each.

You can buy a battery powered light bulb and slap it in your case for color :finga:

Sorry but I think these rgb fans are just getting stupid priced. Come on. You can have a red/blue/white/etc fan for $15 cheaper than one you can change the colors on? MAYBE if you have an entire case and EVERYTHING that has RGB lighting to control AND if you could sync it to Wizards In Winter then I could see paying a bit more for these. I like the pretty things too but when the fans cost more than you probably paid for your case, it is just stupid.

Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

True, but look at Sean's beauty....
lights.jpg
lights.jpg (113.09 KiB) Viewed 6180 times
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

To be fair, Sean is a sexy beast in his own right :lol:

Oh I think it looks great but when did fans start costing more than the case does? I remember getting 10 packs of 120mm fans for under $20 and they were ball bearing not sleeve! I am just too old. Now get off my damn lawn!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: