Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The moment I start looking for a headset, I usually bypass anything less than $100, because the typical pricepoint that equates a high level of performance with an outstanding in-game experience is at least $100. At least. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Corsair has done some great work in appealing to a gamer with not-so-deep pockets that still yearns for a high-quality sound experience. At $49.99 shipped in there different colors, the HS50 STEREO is sure to find itself under many Christmas trees with the recipients being thrilled at the experience they’ll have and the giver being excited about the price. Read on to see how the new Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset performs!

Article Title: Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-hs5 ... iew_200328
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset Review

Post by KnightRid »

now THIS is a product that seems to be priced perfectly!!!! Sucks it is wired but maybe they could do a bluetooth version for an extra $20???? Corsair??? Anyone out there???? I think I am talking to myself again. Yes, yes you are. :shock:

I bought the Playstation gold headset when it was on sale a year or so ago and it is pretty good but still bothers my ears after hours of playing or watching blurays. Do you have the Gold to compare?

I need a set of earbuds/earphones I can lay on my side in bed at night and listen to movies without hurting my ears too - off topic but :finga:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: