Make your Rig a True 4K Gaming PC for the Holidays

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Make your Rig a True 4K Gaming PC for the Holidays

Post by Apoptosis »

The holiday shopping season is in full effect and thankfully Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both behind us. The vast majority of holiday season shopping will occur over the next four weeks and now that you’ve got your loved ones covered you can look around for some deals for yourself. There are a bunch of holiday sales on 4K monitors right now. These 4K displays (also known as UHD) boast a whopping 8.2 million pixels and all those extra pixels mean more graphical power is required. Read on to see how PUBG performs and looks on some of the latest graphics from NVIDIA.

Article Title: Make your Rig a True 4K Gaming PC for the Holidays
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/make-rig-tr ... ays_200368
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Make your Rig a True 4K Gaming PC for the Holidays

Post by sbohdan »

So the only way it's worth to buy a 4K monitor is if we also get a 1080ti. Otherwise I'm better off with a 144hz, 1ms gaming monitor @ fullHD and everything on max, running @ 125-160fps.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Make your Rig a True 4K Gaming PC for the Holidays

Post by Apoptosis »

yup, 1080P 144Hz is still the sweet spot if you don't want to splurge on a super high-end GPU!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!