NVIDIA Titan Xp Collectors Edition Star Wars Jedi Order Graphics Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

NVIDIA Titan Xp Collectors Edition Star Wars Jedi Order Graphics Card Review

Post by Apoptosis »

If you are looking for the most powerful desktop consumer graphics card for 2017 and entering the 2018 calendar year the folks over at NVIDIA have you covered with the Titan Xp. This $1,200 graphics card features the Pascal GP102 GPU with 3840 NVIDIA CUDA cores running at 1.6 GHz for a mind blowing 12 TFLOPs of brute compute performance. This card came out in April 2017, but was recently ‘refreshed’ in November 2017 with the release of the Titan Xp Star Wars Collector’s Edition models. Read on to see how the new Collector's Edition card look and learn how they perform!

Article Title: NVIDIA Titan Xp Collectors Edition Star Wars Jedi Order Graphics Card Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/nvidia-tita ... iew_200318
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: NVIDIA Titan Xp Collectors Edition Star Wars Jedi Order Graphics Card Review

Post by KnightRid »

This review sample could accidentally be shipped to my address by mistake and I would make sure it gets to where it would need to go :mrgreen:

These are so frikkin (and I didn't use frikkin) cool that I want both to sli in a system.....once I win the lottery or get someone to fund my space exploration probe idea i have had for years. Any Aerospace engineers here? Anyone know Elon Musk?
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: