Mining XMR Monero With AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Cards

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mining XMR Monero With AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Cards

Post by Apoptosis »

AMD Radeon RX Vega graphics cards do very well on the CryptoNight proof-of-work algorithm and miners are using them to mine Monero, Electroneum, Sumokoin, Bytecoin and Karbo. This is because the profitability is better on those coins than Ethereum that uses the Ethash proof-of-work algorithm. It’s tough to find an AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 graphics card due to this. That is why we turned to the readily available AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition to do some manual labor in the mines.

Article Title: Mining XMR Monero With AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Cards @ Legit Reviews
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/mining-xmr- ... -hs_201259
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Mining XMR Monero With AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Cards

Post by sbohdan »

I was wondering for a while how can AMD cards be so ugly with stock shrouds? I mean these are just ugly boxes with a loud fan.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mining XMR Monero With AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Cards

Post by Apoptosis »

sbohdan wrote:I was wondering for a while how can AMD cards be so ugly with stock shrouds? I mean these are just ugly boxes with a loud fan.
Really? This color blue in person is amazing. I like the cards looks, but I totally agree about the loud fan. Running it manually at 3500 RPM makes them heard across my entire house.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!