Kingston UV500 SATA SSD Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kingston UV500 SATA SSD Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Kingston recently added the UV500 SSD series to both their consumer and business SSD lineup. This is Kingston’s first 3D TLC NAND Flash powered SSD to have hardware encryption and it is currently the only drive in the consumer lineup to offer encryption. Read on to see how it performs!

Article Title: Kingston UV500 SATA SSD Review – Self-Encrypting Drive
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/kingston-uv ... ive_206269
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Kingston UV500 SATA SSD Review

Post by KnightRid »

Totally impressed at the price and how well it works. Self-encrypting drive at this price point is a huge plus for businesses that need this sort of thing. I don't think I would ever use it for home use though. Then again, I don't have anything people would want to steal LOL
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kingston UV500 SATA SSD Review

Post by Apoptosis »

KnightRid wrote:Totally impressed at the price and how well it works. Self-encrypting drive at this price point is a huge plus for businesses that need this sort of thing. I don't think I would ever use it for home use though. Then again, I don't have anything people would want to steal LOL
It really is good for the price point and home use would be limited to those looking to hide what they have or just want to protect personal info (tax returns and so on).
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!