I'm back, well sort of

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Merlin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

I'm back, well sort of

Post by Merlin »

Hey Guys/Gals,
Long time no talk. I have been enjoying the fruits of my labor, both on my PC and in life. I have a one year old son and have been enjoying him emensely. My PC is running great and I have been playing Never Winter Nights online like a madman the last few weeks...well more like several weeks. Anyway I will be checking in more regularly now and I wanted to thank all of you who helped me soo much in getting my system where it is. I am by no means where I would like to be but children are expensive little angels and so I have to be satisfied for now. Talk to you all soon and PLEASE VOTE ON NOV.2 or sooner if you can OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT!!!
Merlin
Windows 10 64 bit home on both
ASUS Z97-A LGA1150|i7 4790K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 2400| EVGA GTX660 | Corsair HX520W PSU
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO 1151|i7 8700K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR4-2666| EVGA GTX1080 | Samsung 500GB SSD | Corsair AX760 PSU
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Welcome back man, we missed you, now that your here you need to start folding for us. join team 38296, and help us break into the top 200 teams.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
Xerxes
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Xerxes »

hehe nwn owns :)