Free money.

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Free money.

Post by infinitevalence »

I'm sure that some of you are like me. When your building a system for a friend or even your self you start hunting down places on the web. I use lots of different resources to do this but my old go to is always new egg. when i need a quick price i head there first. Today i found my self working at several price points to build an editing system for a friend. This means that i spend a lot of time looking and cross checking prices on several websites. To speed up the process i generally use reseller ratings, this time though i tried something different. I used the deal time link on legit reviews. Why? well because i know that every click, link and sale helps out Nate and helps keep this forum and site on line. I also realized that the information on deal time is the same as reseller ratings. This was like discovering gold in my back yard, not only do i get to support my favorite forums/site i also get quick comparison prices of the hardware I'm looking for.

So word to the wise, next time your hunting for deals hit the legit reviews deal time link first, it helps the site and can help lead you to some of the best deals on the web.

http://legitreviews.dealtime.com/
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
eric m.
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by eric m. »

so do we have to actually buy from deal time links, or just click through them for price comparisons. it seems like just going to newegg works the best for me, but i don't mind helping out and seeing if there is possibly a better deal through the links here.
P4C800-E dlx â–‘ 3.2e @4ghz â–‘ 9600XT â–‘ 510 deluxe PSU â–‘ danger den â–‘ hyperX
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

just do a search for something common and go to newegg... Newegg will keep track on what you buy and the funds will help keep everything online!
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Yeah . . . in the past I have noticed NewEgg listed in DealTime, so you can easily buy from NewEgg and get the site money. I just keep forgetting to do it :( (Sorry, Apop!)
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

See is the best of both worlds, you support legit and get the best deals.
eric m.
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by eric m. »

ok, i will do that.
P4C800-E dlx â–‘ 3.2e @4ghz â–‘ 9600XT â–‘ 510 deluxe PSU â–‘ danger den â–‘ hyperX
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

**infinitevalence changes majors to Public Relations. :)