wonder...

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

wonder...

Post by grunt »

what everyone here really looks like, im not gay or nothing but just wonder who I am reading things from and all... We should make a post and submit pics.. Whatcha think people?
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Here is me and my fiance, Amy.

Currently you will have to post pics a way of your own... and just add the link to the forum post... Maybe nate has a way to enable uploading pics for just this thread, but I'm not sure... bug him :).
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

If Grunt posts pics of him being abused in boot camp I'll post some up
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

You guys are a day late on asking for a pic......... :shock: I just deleted the last pic of me off my HD yesterday............. 8) Geez, would you beleave that.......... :twisted:
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

oh, i dunno how to upload pics (see im a grunt for real lol)
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Grunt,
How do you like hunter? Are you with Bat? We used to use the undeground "secret" facility when we would do real world deployments out of Bragg. Funny, the best and highly secret units are at Bragg, but it is an open post, not like we could sneak out or anything.
I have a brother that flys with the Nightstalkers (TF 160), and my other brother just returned from Iraq last week, not a war monger by any means, I just feel like garbage that I'm sitting at home unable to do anything, while you all are out fighting the good fight.
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

no Im armament (longbow), in school at ft eustis right now. As for hunter itself, its pretty cool... Lots of bars n stuff...
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

grunt wrote:oh, i dunno how to upload pics (see im a grunt for real lol)
Seeing as you're at HAAF at Ft. Stewart, GA, that would lead me to beleave that you are Army Aviation............Got to have some brains there....... :shock: .Not really all that hard.......You just mainly need a place to host the pics so you can link to them............ :twisted:
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

capper5016 wrote:Grunt,
How do you like hunter? Are you with Bat? We used to use the undeground "secret" facility when we would do real world deployments out of Bragg. Funny, the best and highly secret units are at Bragg, but it is an open post, not like we could sneak out or anything.
I have a brother that flys with the Nightstalkers (TF 160), and my other brother just returned from Iraq last week, not a war monger by any means, I just feel like garbage that I'm sitting at home unable to do anything, while you all are out fighting the good fight.
I've never been to Hunter myself, I spent the better part of my 20 years over in Europe and the middle east. I was only stationed in the continental US 1 time..........and that was at Ft. Ord before they closed it down. I've always been Army Aviation (UH-60), best job in the world. I to feel a bit strange sitting this one out, it's the first one I've missed sence 1974.......I guess it's time to let the young and fit take over......... 8)
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

This picture is a little old but i look mostly the same just with longer hair.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

any ideas on where to host my pics(s)?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

shoot it to me in an e-mail and I can upload it for ya
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

With the Wife (the real boss):

Deployed:

Last edited by grunt on Wed May 12, 2004 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

My Ride:

& In the dirt

Quakecon 2003 & Open Bars = Two Fisting It

LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Nice ride, I love Jeeps, best vehicles in the world.
Yeah, regardless of what you do, you have to ha brain to be in aviation I attended Spec Ops SERE school, I thought it would only be SF, Delta, SEALS, and Rangers, but there were more than a few Aviation guys in there. Including Mike Durant, who ended up being a POIW in Somalia less than a year later.
Hats off to you Grunt, thanks for your dedication and sacrifice, it ain't easy and it ain't for everyone. We owe you alot.
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

My wife, she is in aviation too... She was in Iraq while I was in Afghanistan. She had it rough, I dont let her know it though :wink:
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

The Military isn't a life for everyone.......pretty hard at times.......Even though I've crashed twice, I have no regrets. The worst part of being in the Army 20 years for me is the 2 Ex-wifes..........I was never home......I sort of got what I asked for........LOL........Every time something started somewhere, I was one of the first go (of my own choice)
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Yeah same here, I was always deployed somewhere, and could never tell family or friends where I was or what I was doing. Its hard to understand if you are never in that position. I was lucky enough (I guess) to never have gotten married until I got out. There is alot i have never told my wife, partly can't, partly think it would change how she sees me.
I agree the life isn't for everyone, but 99% of the people I know who have served think it made them better people, I know it did me as well.
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

I think the military does alot of people good, helps most grow up in a hurry. I was born into a military lifestyle....... :shock: My dad is retired Air Force (Korean War, and Vietnam), my brother is a retired Marine (recon, medical retired after 1st Gulf War) and then myself 20 year Army......guess we sort of spread it around.
In my family it's a Duty, Honor sort of thing. Everyone needs to do their part.
A10Pilot3
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by A10Pilot3 »

I'm prolly going into the Marines after I graduate...(A10Pilot <-- how ironic) anyway flying an A10 is lower on my list now.