Mexican Air Force pilots film unidentified objects

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Sublime
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Mexican Air Force pilots film unidentified objects

Post by Sublime »

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.
If I saw 11 objects flying around my plane I don't know what I'd do!
We are not alone! :partyman:
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

On last nights local Las Vegas news they were talking about alot of people around New Mexico and Western Texas seeing UFOs as well, if it were 1-2 people I'd say they were stoned or something, this was more than 20 people scattered over a 400-500 mile area.......Reminds me of Signs
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

The problem is that the more coverage this recives the more people will feel as though they need to be a part of it and will claim similar experiences. I think the pilots very likly experienced something whether its ufos or something else i dont know but the other people are most likely nut cases and unless they can show me video or phtographic "proof" like the mexican pilots then i very much doubt that i will belive them.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Actually I never heard of the mexican incident before this, The other stuff was actually on the news, and someone had a video camera, but I didn't get a chance to see it.
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

they couldnt see it unless they used their infra-red camera, seems to me like it was just some bubbles of hot air, nothing else, if not that, maybe it was a series of meteorites....
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

Can you say stealth mission /practice?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Just saw this on CNN:
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -- A cluster of mysterious objects that surrounded a Mexican Air Force plane, alarming the pilots and sparking a UFO scare, could be a weather phenomenon known as ball lightning, a scientist said on Friday.
Full Read

nothing more than ball lightning -- glowing spheres that are little understood but often sighted near the ground during thunderstorms.
Any of you often see ball lighting near the ground??? Call me odd, but I haven't
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

a very VERY rare phenomenon, but does occur, spectacular to watch but is also quite frightening... cant say ive seen one tho.... would love to! LOL
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

And mostly happens over dry, desert areas (during thunderstorms) something about grounding, maybe?
also one explanation I saw on TV was that part of it was internal reflection in the lens/camera, notice how the 2 sets of 3 lights are arrayed identically (in the video there was a third set that blinked out before the edge of the screen
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yeah, it's all very interesting though.

I never get to see anything cool like that. (especially the spheres of lighting at low altitudes)