Complete Ghostbuster Suit

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Sublime
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Complete Ghostbuster Suit

Post by Sublime »

Now is your chance to purchase a completely accurate Ghostbusters suit in one place! This labor of love took over half a year to research and assemble, and is considered to be among the top five reproductions by industry professionals. Expertly painted and weathered, can be disassembled for electronic maintenance

heh... I gotta admit that does look like it was made pretty well and it's only at $2200 right now!

BARGIN priced Ghostbuster suit!!
pwnz0riz0r
Legit User
Legit User

jebus...

Post by pwnz0riz0r »

what you dont realize is that he actually wears that crap out to "pick up chicks."

He lassos them with his little ghostbuster deal there and then traps them in those boxes of theirs so he can release her in his home later that night.

these people fit right in with all those star wars retards.
EET anyone?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Oh his update is great!
"As seen on TV" - craziness. Okay - a bunch of yokels must watch MSNBC along with the highbrows, because I'm getting inundated with inane questions. Heading you off at the pass: • No, I don't run around in this stuff. It was for just Halloween, and I just needed nice pictures. Sorry to disappoint the Cosplayers. I enjoy building this stuff more than wearing it. • Good lord people - it's a prop replica. It doesn't shoot lasers. It's like a flashlight. A heavy expensive flashlight. With sound effects. And a backpack. And a Jumpsuit. Thank god we don't wear jumpsuits everyday (as 50's sci-fi would have us believe). Those things irk me to no end. • No I won't end the auction early. I am trying to buy a house before I'm dead. Have you priced housing in Annapolis? There is no middle class in this area anymore. So I need to get the highest bid, and that means riding this out for another couple of days. I'm sorry. • No, I won't "sell you the plans". You have Google, and fingers. Type in "Proton Pack Replica" and let your mouse do the rest. I'd hate to take your money when all the info is online, and free. • Yes, there is a group of people out there (more than 5, last time I counted, hehe) that collect, replicate, sell, movie props and replicas. Just another hobby that keeps you busy, rich, or poor. Again, with a little Google, you will find them. • Thanks for crippling my webpages ISP, and making this week surreal. The temptation to link to my homepage is tempered by the 100 gigs of bandwidth I had to explain. Where the hell did you people find me? Rock on, Jason
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

This is much better than the tron outfit. More time and effort must have gone into this. He also does not look like such a freek like the tron guy did.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"