Who is into Bows?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Who is into Bows?

Post by DragonFury »

As the title states who is into Bows and arrows? I shoot a 2010 Bear Attack compound bow @ 27" draw length with a 70# (pound) draw weight. I have a you tube vid of me shooting it if any are interested.
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Who is into Bows?

Post by bubba »

I used to bow hunt, then I had kids LOL nah, I just lost the interest in it. There there was an issue with my tree stand breaking with me in it.. ](*,) that sucked. Thought about getting back into it have a few friends that bow hunt but can bring myself to pay the cash to get back into it. The new version of my old PSE is like 600, my buddy just dropped a 1000 on Mathews. I drop that kind of cash it will be on the varmint AR I have been wanting to build for a while.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DragonFury »

I dont hunt through a trestand just stalk and shoot them. what PSE did you have the Brute ? I also have a 2010 Brute that I got sitting around 75#
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Don't remember the model of my old one, haven't shot it in about 10 years, but I like the Brute. It was second hand when I got it, had fiberglass arms looks nothing like bows today. I'd be afraid to pull back on it now.

If I did decide to get another I'd look at a Mathews Z7, my buddy has one its VERY nice. Hes been trying to get me to bow fish for a while now, dont remember what bow he has for that though, but he seems to have fun doing it.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson