Newegg Shell Shocker 9-8-11... WTF?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Newegg Shell Shocker 9-8-11... WTF?

Post by Major_A »

Just saw my email and browsed, since I can't afford anything. They have a pistol laser sight. Hmm... Why?
NeweggHeadScratcher.png
NeweggHeadScratcher.png (122.81 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Newegg Shell Shocker 9-8-11... WTF?

Post by bubba »

Why not.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

They know what you like. :)
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

bubba wrote:Why not.
Well I thought they sold computer stuff/electronics. Though I'm seeing more of the marketplace items in the deals of the day. I just hope they don't do like Amazon and allow third party vendors to sell on their site.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Major_A wrote: Well I thought they sold computer stuff/electronics. Though I'm seeing more of the marketplace items in the deals of the day. I just hope they don't do like Amazon and allow third party vendors to sell on their site.
They already have tons of stuff on there that says "ships from xxx's warehouse" or "Sold by xxx", mostly in the non electronics stuff.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

bubba wrote:
Major_A wrote: Well I thought they sold computer stuff/electronics. Though I'm seeing more of the marketplace items in the deals of the day. I just hope they don't do like Amazon and allow third party vendors to sell on their site.
They already have tons of stuff on there that says "ships from xxx's warehouse" or "Sold by xxx", mostly in the non electronics stuff.
As long as Newegg still backs it with great customer service when its defective I'm happy
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

damn missed this... lol
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

bubba wrote:They already have tons of stuff on there that says "ships from xxx's warehouse" or "Sold by xxx", mostly in the non electronics stuff.
I haven't seen the part. I doubt they'll let someone undercut them in the computer/electronics sales on their own site.
hark
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hark »

Interesting how businesses branch out. Online retailers are growing like physical retailers did, becoming "supermarkets" of sorts. Will be interesting to see the competition implications.