I need some helps

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
KnightRid

Re: I need some helps

Post by KnightRid »

Going to need a LOT more information.

What error messages do you get?

Are you installing from the original disc or a legally downloaded version?

Is the disc scratched?

Is the download corrupt?

Do any of the other Office programs install correctly?

What is the meaning of life?

Does it fail while installing, before starting to install or after the install said it was finished?

Have you run a virus scanner and a malware program? Microsoft Security Essentials and malwarebytes are your two best friends.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
carol18
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by carol18 »

I also have a problem with MS Excel 2010. My workstation is Windows7 and I can open Excel files, however once it opens, it does not respond to any command at all and I have do an end task to close it. I have uninstalled once.

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Windows 7
Browser: IE

don't know how to fix it!!
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DragonFury »

sounds like your os is toasted, may have to reinstall it.
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

carol18 wrote:I also have a problem with MS Excel 2010. My workstation is Windows7 and I can open Excel files, however once it opens, it does not respond to any command at all and I have do an end task to close it. I have uninstalled once.

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Windows 7
Browser: IE

don't know how to fix it!!
Make sure you have all the updates for Excel/Office.

Do any other programs act this way? Run Malwarebytes and a good virus scanner.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

If you have more than one hard drive connected to your computer then disconnect them except for c/ drive. Go into your bios and set the computer to load with cd/dvd burner. Then instal windows 7 and make sure you format it. Do all window updates before you surf the web. Then instal drivers and firewall/anti virus software. Good luck. If that does not work then make a Install Windows 7 From a USB drive.

Edit: gilispe13, Not to sound rude or anything like that, but a lot of your posts are very lame (bad). Are you from the United States of America? Don't you think that this subject would be better posted in the Operating Systems section of the forums? You seem just to be adding to your post count with nothing really to say that relates to the subjects that you post in. Your posts look suspicious to me. Do you have more than one computer? Reason I ask is that if you can't get windows 7 to load, than how are you making these posts?