Verizon DSL email

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
KnightRid

Verizon DSL email

Post by KnightRid »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

that helped a bit

Well if anyone have verizon dsl, let me know if you just dont get some of your emails. I have had this problem for a while, and it came to a BIG head today when I didnt even get my damn order confirmation from best buy!!! They keep telling me it is on my end, but I know it isnt. They gave me a verizon.net/whitelist site to enter the domains to get the problem fixed, but I am just wondering if it is a big load of crap also.

If anyone has any problems from best buy, eprizefullfillment, olympics.coke.com, or any other sites, please let me know if you ever got it fixed

OH - no blocked senders, spam guard thing form verizon is OFF, avg virus scanner locally so no spam filter on that....guess that is it..

any help is appreciated!

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Antonik
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Antonik »

I've always felt the same, some emails just never come :(
thats why I use Gmail now.
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

Well, your first mistake was to buy from Best Buy.

New Egg > *
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i still don't get why EVERYONE doesn't have gmail, yet...
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

best buy had dvd sets for $24.99 and buy 1g1f!!! I alwasy ue New Egg for computer items, but movies/games, they are HIGH priced.

I do have gmail :) I just like to use the ISP's email for my main things, and since I am paying for it, it should work properly!

Mike

Oh and I pretty much HATE web based email...I use gmail in outlook so I dont have to go screen to screen to screen just to look at a couple messages... :rolleyes:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

audiophile wrote:i still don't get why EVERYONE doesn't have gmail, yet...
lololol soo true.

at least verizon is the only company to have 3-5 meg DL for dsl price. I <3 that. also pretty much the wireless data leader right now with thier pcmcia cards and other data packs!

and is it me or is everything merging???? last week i had SBC now i have ATT, what the heck is wrong with that!!