Will North Korea Attack Anyone?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.

Yes - South Korea
15%
Yes - Guam
No votes
Yes - Japan
No votes
Yes - United States
8%
Yes - Someone
15%
No
62%

Total votes: 13

Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Just curious what you think will happen!

Just saw this comment on CNN:
North Korea, which unleashed another round of scathing rhetoric against the United States, could be planning a missile launch soon, a U.S. official said today.
and
Reports say about 250 soldiers from the US Army 23rd chemical battalion have returned to South Korea. The troops are stationed at Camp Stanley in Uijeongbu, north of Seoul.
and
Washington is this week deploying a dozen F/A-18 fighters to the Philippines, the first time it has sent so many of the aircraft there
Good thing we just cut the military budget!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Will North Korea Attack Anyone?

Post by kenc51 »

Nothing will happen. They don't have the ability to hit the US mainland and won't dare to touch Guam or Hawaii.
South Korea will also be fine.

They are just all talk.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Nope, they are just compensating for other short comings.

Why would North Korea even think about attacking the US unless China and/or Russia was going to back them up? We could probably win that war without a boot touching the ground now a days.

Now if China was backing them, I would be scared. REALLY scared. I keep saying the only fear worse than the cowardly terrorist crap is China. If China marches the world will change. :prayer:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Considering the U.S. owes China and Japan a combined $1.4 Trillion, neither one would be stupid enough to allow N. Korea to attack the U.S....unless N. Korea pays in advance?

As crappy as our economy is, we are still a world power that can seriously affect the Global economy, we are some of the biggest consumers of foreign goods.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

Now where's the option for them attacking themselves? They aren't really known for missile accuracy.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

I would be really surprised if they decided to attack anybody. South Korea makes the most sense, but as it's been said, unless bigger powers are backing them, or we decide to hold back we could wipe them out pretty easily. But then again, we'd turn around and help them rebuild.