recent forum posts

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
sasamkd
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

recent forum posts

Post by sasamkd »

Not so OFF Topic, but a question. Wher did the recent forum posts dissapear from the start page?
KnightRid

Re: recent forum posts

Post by KnightRid »

Click the "quick links" at the top left below the LR logo and there it is. I think that is what you were asking for is the link for new posts....

I had the same question when the software was updated!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sasamkd
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by sasamkd »

OK on that. But still why recent posts are gone from the start page?
99% of the time I visit LR, for sure, I'm not going to go to forums-quick-...bla bla.-.. -bla just to see is there something interesting, or someone asking for help, or anything.
I don't think there is no space on the start page for this. And if there is not (maybe just to add some more ads) it is better to see the recent posts than recent tweets.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

I'm sorry, I thought you meant the forums start page but you were talking the main page. That would be a question for the commander in chief. He should see this and hopefully be able to respond.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

sasamkd wrote:OK on that. But still why recent posts are gone from the start page?
99% of the time I visit LR, for sure, I'm not going to go to forums-quick-...bla bla.-.. -bla just to see is there something interesting, or someone asking for help, or anything.
I don't think there is no space on the start page for this. And if there is not (maybe just to add some more ads) it is better to see the recent posts than recent tweets.
That actually happened back in February, so it was 6 months ago. What happened is we updated the forums from PHPBB 2 to PHPBB 3 and the wordpress plugin we were using stopped working. I couldn't find a replacement and the developer that was helping me in 2014-2015 no longer has time to help with the site theme. So, I'm without a developer right now and a plugin that will work without CSS modifications to the both the desktop and mobile themes. If you can help let me know!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!