Michelle Obama vs Melania Trump

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Gustavo Woltmann
Legit User
Legit User

Michelle Obama vs Melania Trump

Post by Gustavo Woltmann »

Will Melania be able make herself as a role model as Michelle was to the female?
ArtemisTacksel
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Michelle Obama vs Melania Trump

Post by ArtemisTacksel »

Time will tell, but I don't have any expectations (especially positive ones) of the Trump administration or anyone related to them.
Benly
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Benly »

I think the comparison is bogus! There is no comparison between the two. Michelle Obama is a lady of character and personality. Unfortunately that is missing from the Trump's family.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

Gustavo Woltmann wrote:Will Melania be able make herself as a role model as Michelle was to the female?
Bruhahahaha! Michelle or rather Michael? Women have no Adam's apple like "Michelle" - transvestites do. Role model to the female my ass!

Without makeup:
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=