Video of beheading

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Video of beheading

Post by LVCapo »

I watched the actual video tonight, not much bothers me anymore, but this video bothered me alot. If nothing else, things like this should strengthen our resolve to hunt these scumbags down, I wish that people actually saw this, i'm sure it would change their opinion about negotiating with these people, there is no negotiating. I don't think there is a religion in the world that approves of this treatment, yet they do it in the name of religion. they are just a bunch of thugs who will do anything and everything they can to get their way

The pic of Lindsey Lohan losing her top almost made me feel better
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Which video did you see? There are a couple on the net from Iraq. :(
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

They need to do the same to these guys when they catch them (and they will sooner or later) . It really pisses me off when I see or hear about this sort of thing, and most of these guys are only over there trying to help rebuild their country...........Nuke them till they glow and tune the whole country into a glass palace.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/index2.html

Yeah, personally I think we should make the whole middle east look like the planet Krypton from Superman. This is only the start of what will end up being a Muslim-Christian WW.
I'm actually surprised no one made a comment about the Lindsay Lohan thing...thats what took me to that site to begin with
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

I have no idea who Lindsay Lohan is but she does have some nice nips :). As for the video I have decided not to watch it, I don’t need to see that kind of violence. As for the other subject at hand, I don’t think we can negotiate with these people but I do think that while they have gone too far they do have some legitimate grievances. While I’m not against Israel I do think that simply carving out a new country in the middle of several Arab states was not the best idea, as it clearly has created some anger. I do think that the Israeli hardliners are no better than the Nazi's they want the Palestinians wiped out and are willing to use all necessary force. It is our continued support of Israel and our diplomatic control that these people are pissed off about. The US has for the last 60 years used its political, economic, and military muscle to force and control the Middle East simply to control the oil going to the EU. The other problem that is creating issues now is America’s undeniable belief that we are in the morale right. While Capper is right that there is no major religion that would support this type of violence, we are very wrong to think that we are some how better than them. How would we feel if another country came over an occupied one of our states? I think we would be very pissed off. That’s some what akin to what the Arab world feels. They feel like we are occupying one of their states and the want us out. There is no happy middle ground they will stop killing us when they don’t see our troops in their cities and when their governments can make antonyms decisions with out our involvement/coercion.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Okay, I'll respond to your post one part at a time. first, yes, nice nips :wink: , she is an actress, a very pretty one who just turned 18.
As to the video, i'm torn. I though t about it alot. I want people to see it because they need to see how these people are, you can't even fathom what it is klike until you watch it. On the other hand, it is something that is hard to get out of your mind. what a horrible way to die.
As to the Middle East, yes they have some griivences, to a point. That area is holy ground to several religions, and they all lay claim to it. It all ought to be cordoned off and made neutral ground, car bombs and missile dstrike don't conjure up visions of religion to me.
Second, it isn't like the Israelis just moved there, the good ole UN dieded thats where they should be.
As to the Israeli hardliners being nazis, I stongly disagree, they have been invaded no less than 3 times, suffering horrendous casuualties each time, yet surviving. Most of the land siezed during these battles, the lands in dispute, are very strategically important areas to prevent more invasions, which is why the Israelis won't give them back. Those hard liners are the same guys who fought for their survival over the last 55 yrs, so I see their point too.
I don't believe they want Palestinians dead, they are just tired of car bombings, sucide bombing, etc. Funny how everyone gets their panties in a bunch when the Israelis killa few rock throwers or suspected terrorists, but you don't hear half as much when a guy with a bomb strapped to him runs into a school lunch room, or gets on a bus full of women and children.
You are right about our influence in the region, we buddied up with Israel because the Russins were trying to buddy up with Israel, all during the cold war. I'll just say that no one is innocent, everyone has blood on their hands there, but for people to bash Israel is wrong.
As to your assumption that this would stop if we withdrew, that is wrong as well. These people feel that us and our way of life is evil, and we should be exterminated, if these guys ever get their "independence", they won't stop there, they will move to Europe, Asia, etc. Look at the terrorists in the Phillipines, Thailand, etc, this is just the start.
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

I havent seen it, nor will I ever.. I just have this little idea that for every 1 person they do this to, we put a video of 10 of their prisoners getting the same done to them or perhaps since they seem to show such interest in New York, we could bring some of New Yorks finest rats in and video them chewing the faces off... Just an idea....