Happy 4th of July Wishes!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy 4th of July Wishes!

Post by Apoptosis »

I wish everyone here the best 4th possible! Be safe & Have some fun!

Here in St. Louis it has started off to be a rainy and yukky weekend, but our Saturday/Sunday camping trip is still planned!

Make sure you guys grab a sober driver for the night! :drinkers: :drinkers:

:partyman:
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Have fun out in the Back Woods................... :shock: It's raining out here off and also.................. :(
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

I'm going down to Union, Missouri... Thats pretty close to being "back woods" for the Mighty MO. If thats not out there enough I get to drive past Dutzow! :roll:
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Have a very safe and sane 4th, Remember it helps to have ten fingers when you fiddle with your computer. Too bad its raining, we should have a large Legit Review gathering in Las Vegas....uh, we could talk about computers, yeash that it, we'lll go to the Sapphire Club and talk about computers. There are alot of very pretty women there who would love to hear all about computers, if you have enough $1 bills.
BTW, its 94 F, 14% humididty, and beautiful here.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Im all about a legit get to gether in vegas, LegitCon, Legit^4... i will have to think of something. Y'all have a good time this weekend.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

When you get back home, you can just tell the wife we got together and talked about silicon! They are still going to have that huge Electronics show in January
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

Hopeing to have a nice picnic in the back yard with my family, and then watch my crazy neighbors shoot off a couple grand in fireworks. fortunatly it rained enough last night that I'm LESS worried about the fire danger, but I'll still be up all tomorrow night with the hoses charged, and my finger on the 911 button (they really are nuts )
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

I'm back sorta!

Went down to Union and had a blast on the Burbis River. Started off riding some new YZ450 4-wheelers in the woods for a few hours then to get the mud off we went floating down the river. For the first time in 2 years I actually had some luck fishing. Caught a couple 15-17" small mouth bass and a whole bunch of 4-7" Crappie. Had some great BBQ and an even better sun burn! All in all a great 4th.

Came back home on the 5th to a house without power. From 7am to 5pm our power was out :( Got it back online and am ready to rock and roll this week.

Anyone else got any good stories?
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Mine was sort of slow.....just stayed at home and worked around the property (3 acers) Had a few BBQs all right here at home....not a real big deal............and finished my heater core............painted it also, flat black< I'll get the pics up soon............. 8)
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

went out with my fiance Friday night... $1 bottles from 9-11... and $1.50 shots all night :)....

BTW... Nate, you tought me to drink too well... I kept up with everyone else, but was the most sober there... lol... it was a good time. I had everyone else asking me how I was not stumbling and staggaring... Just said "I dunno"... haha...

Started the night with 4 shots of Crown... then had 3 beers, 2 shots, another beer, and another shot... so after 11 drinks... I was doing fine... happy, and fine :) Anyways, just wanted to share my weekend's highlight...

On a side note, I also turned 22 Sunday... but who counts after 21 anyways. :P
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook