Road Trip? Quakecon 2004 in Dallas Texas

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Road Trip? Quakecon 2004 in Dallas Texas

Post by Apoptosis »

Quakecon 2004 is actually coming up fast! As always Legit Reviews will be on hand for the gaming, press releases, vendor booth coverage, and yes the launch of Doom 3! **cough** Parties will also be gone too **cough**

The event is taking place August 12-15, 2004 and will be at the Gaylord Texan Resort in good ole Grapevine, Texas.

Here is a map showing the demographics of who is going! As you can tell people are coming from all over the USA and even from other countries not shown.

I have a room booked at the Gaylord Texan Resort & if any of you are looking to go maybe can line some things up. I will be driving from St. Louis to Dallas so if anyone wants to join in on the caravan to Quakecon 2004 let me know! Also even if you don't have a spot reserved to play many will be willing to let you play on their PC. A prime example of this is myself where I have a seat at the BYOC, but won't be playing much. ;)

Some Pics of QuakeCon 2003