Bad Company 2 Video Showing 1 Monitor vs 3 Monitors

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bad Company 2 Video Showing 1 Monitor vs 3 Monitors

Post by Apoptosis »

Electronic Arts' Battlefield: Bad Company 2 launched this week, and gamers playing on the latest generation of ATI Radeon graphics hardware are in for a treat – they'll enjoy spectacular DirectX 11 graphics and be able to take in the game's massive multiplayer maps in massive, ultra-wide glory with ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology.

AMD's Dave Erskine just posted on the AMD@Play blog detailing what gamers can look forward to in this FPS designed for multiplayer mayhem from Swedish developer, DICE. Read all about it, here:

http://links.amd.com/BadCo2

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Bad Company 2 Video Showing 1 Monitor vs 3 Monitors

Post by smack323 »

this game is great, unfortunatly EA dropped the ball again with all the connection problems and punkbuster issues. I bought the game pre-release on steam. getting the game to download was bad enough, since last tuesday i have been able to play online for maybe an hour total. As of this morning I still cant connect to the EA servers :(
Core i5-6500 - Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 2133 - MSI 2080Ti - Antec 750W - Crucial 525GB SSD - Windows 10 64bit - ASUS 32" LED
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Bad Company 2 Video Showing 1 Monitor vs 3 Monitors

Post by bigblockmatt »

i was playing a little bit today. i like the game. i have been having problem with my 'unlock code" though. i dont know what it did and EA says it has been applied but they cannot tell me what it actually did...
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009