BF3 Beta?

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

BF3 Beta?

Post by smack323 »

Has anyone been playing it?? what are your thoughts.. Over all it looks great - thing i dont like about the beta is that no pings fo rservers listed so i need to bounce around til i find one that playable.. second you cant bind the mouse buttons yet so it make the game difficult fo rme to play.. I keep going to my BFBC:2 defaults. but its a beta.. I am looking fowrward to the co-op mode. If its anything like call of duty: world at war i'll be happy.. with a network of PC's at home its alway fun to have friend over and play a co-op missions. Not enough games out there allow for that.
Core i5-6500 - Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 2133 - MSI 2080Ti - Antec 750W - Crucial 525GB SSD - Windows 10 64bit - ASUS 32" LED
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BF3 Beta?

Post by Apoptosis »

keeps crashing on my system...

Tried it twice the other day and i didn't even get a chance to kill or be killed.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pwcmed »

My laptop and my gaming rig did the same. Worked after I updated my video card drivers. This games is cool and all but man do I suck at it. I can't go all crazy and rush into a building or field without get blasted. I guess I have to learn how to be stealthy.
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by smack323 »

I had hoped they would have a map with all the tanks and planes. the game wouldnt even let me try and start until i updated my video card drivers.
Core i5-6500 - Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 2133 - MSI 2080Ti - Antec 750W - Crucial 525GB SSD - Windows 10 64bit - ASUS 32" LED
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

I can't even get into the options menu. The thing maxes out my rig at 100% across the board. I can run around for a few seconds then get shot and wait to respawn.