Playing Witcher 3

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Playing Witcher 3

Post by sgkean »

Anybody playing Witcher 3? I had heard the open world was huge, but I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it is...

I know there are at least five areas in the game, including the Prologue...I've gotten through the prologue area and into the first big area, after about 30 hours of game time I still haven't finished the area! Granted, I'm a completionist, so doing all the side missions, the various points of interest, etc.
KnightRid

Re: Playing Witcher 3

Post by KnightRid »

I have not gotten it because they say the camera angle on the computer version is stuck and cant be moved in/out so with my motion sickness, I doubt I could play it.

I was going to get it for the PS3 but PS4, XBONE and PC only.

Maybe you can let me know a definite about the camera.......
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

The camera is set to one position, I think there's a few other modes in game though, I can try them out tonight if you'd like (probably some youtube videos out there). Also believe I saw a camera mod in one of the forums.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

sgkean wrote:The camera is set to one position, I think there's a few other modes in game though, I can try them out tonight if you'd like (probably some youtube videos out there). Also believe I saw a camera mod in one of the forums.
Maybe I will check around and see if I can find that camera mod! Sucks having motion sickness :vom:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

Yea, a friend of mine has that problem too, gets sick when playing Skyrim unless he moves the camera all the way out...he came over and watched me play The Crew for a bit on my 4K, was WAY too much for him to handle LOL
white52
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by white52 »

well maps are huge and if you want to complete 100% game then you will spend a lot of your time playing
i myself loved skyrim :D but now there are some space in heard for metrosexual frutcake Gary :)
you can use useful mod auto oil helps a lot