Oblivion add-ons

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
FZ1

Oblivion add-ons

Post by FZ1 »

I purchased and downloaded these plug-ins and I'm one of the unlucky few who cannot seem to get the downloaded versions installed (it freezes my system). So, after going back and forth with tech support, I just went out an bought the Knights of the Nine CD and installed all of the plug-ins. Since I never could install these but paid for them, I'm free to give them to anyone - to me, they aren't worth the hassle of selling. I paid a total of $7.86 for these 4 and WILL GIVE THEM TO WHOEVER WANTS THEM FREE so long as you don't bitch at me if they don't work for you either (odds are, they will) and you don't sell them to anyone. First come, first serve.

They are:
Spell_Tomes
Mehrunes_Razor
Horse_Armor_Pack
The_Wizards_Tower

As found here:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/u ... lugins.htm

One note: These files rang from 2MB to 17MB. I might be able to Gmail them but your receiving mail may deny files of that size. We can work something out. I have the product keys as well.
Joe
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Wow, no one? OK, they get deleted.
Joe
sach
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

hey

Post by sach »

hey there, I sure would be interested . send me the details if you can.

thanks
sach
Tyron
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Tyron »

Everyone must have already played them. Wizard's Tower is the best of them. Anyone playing Oblivion should grab that one for sure.
Zenphic
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Zenphic »

Hey, that's pretty generous of you FZ1. If only I played TES Oblivion, then I would have been going nagging you for the plugins :P
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

I deleted them when no one expressed interest...they are cheap though. I've already completed all of the Shivering Isle quests. Woot.
Joe