COUGAR Evolution BO Gaming Case Now Available

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

COUGAR Evolution BO Gaming Case Now Available

Post by Apoptosis »

COUGAR Evolution BO Now Available!
Evolution_BO-EmailFlyer.jpg
Evolution_BO-EmailFlyer.jpg (42.52 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
cougar_evolution_bo_01.jpg
cougar_evolution_bo_02.jpg
cougar_evolution_bo_03.jpg
cougar_evolution_bo_04.jpg
cougar_evolution_bo_05.jpg
COUGAR represents the Evolution BO, the top-model from the new gaming series. The Super Midi-Tower offers an exceptional design and gives the user a series of new and useful functions.
By painting the design elements and drive mounts in COUGAR-Orange, the Evolution BO fits perfectly into the COUGAR family.

Gamers and enthusiasts are given the possibility to use 4-way SLI or CrossFire configurations. Accordingly, the extensive cooling system of the COUGAR Evolution BO, in addition an installed COUGAR VORTEX HDB 120mm fan in the back provides for up to six additional slots for fans. This is an excellent case, graphics card and hard drive cooling is ensured.

The installation of the drives is tool-and screw less and thus allows an easy handling during system construction. The housing also has a number of cable glands, which ensures easy access to components. Additionally thus provided for an optimal air flow.

The COUGAR evolution BO will be available from February 2012 at a RRP of 99 €.

COUGAR Evolution BO Now Available!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
FZ1

Re: COUGAR Evolution BO Gaming Case Now Available

Post by FZ1 »

Rawr :lol:
Joe
notarat
Legit User
Legit User

Re: COUGAR Evolution BO Gaming Case Now Available

Post by notarat »

This case, with its built-in docking station, intrigues me.

I currently use 9 of the fans the press release mentions in my Carbide 400R and 800D cases and I love them almost in a biblical sense.

I'm actually considering replacing the Obsidian 800D with this one.
Corsair Obsidian 800D -- Intel 2600K @4.8GHz -- Corsair H80 Cooler -- 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 -- Corsair AX850 PSU -- Crucial M4 256GB SSD -- (2) XFX Brand AMD Radeon 6970s in Xfire -- (3) WD Caviar Black 2TB HDDs -- Dell U3011 LCD

Corsair Carbide 400 -- Intel 2500K @4.8GHz -- Corsair H80 Cooler -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 -- Corsair TX650 PSU -- Crucial M4 256GB SSD -- XFX Brand AMD Radeon 6850 -- (3) WD Caviar Black 2TB HDDs -- Dell 2408FWP LCD