I.R.I.S. Announces IRIScan Book 3 For Wireless Scanning

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

I.R.I.S. Announces IRIScan Book 3 For Wireless Scanning

Post by Apoptosis »

I.R.I.S. Announces Availability of IRIScan Book 3, An Ultra-Portable Scanning Solution

Cordless scanner that easily scans books, documents, magazines and photos anytime, anywhere without being connected to a computer
IRIScan Book 3.jpg
IRIScan Book 3a.jpg
Delray Beach, Fla. – May 21, 2013 – I.R.I.S., a leading innovator in optical character recognition (OCR) software, is thrilled to announce the availability of their next generation IRIScan Book 3 and IRIScan Book 3 Executive. These portable scanning solutions are battery‐powered, enabling mobile users to easily capture paper documents, receipts, photos and more without the use of a computer.

“The IRIScan Book 3 boosts productivity and saves time while scanning on the go,” said Jean-Marc Fontaine, Director of Sales and Operations, Americas at I.R.I.S. “Whether you are road warrior, businessman or student, the IRIScan Book3 is the most versatile scanner for mobile use.”

Sleek and cordless, the IRIScan Book 3 and IRIScan Book 3 Executive scan directly to an included MicroSD card in black/white or color with 300, 600 and 900 dpi scanning resolutions. No driver installation is required, simply connect the scanner with the included USB cable or insert the MicroSD card into the computer. The IRIScan Book 3 is powered by 3 AAA batteries and comes with Readiris Pro 12 to convert the paper documents, PDFs or image files into editable and searchable digital text.

IRIScan Book 3 Executive is WIFI compatible and using the IRIScan Book app users can easily send PDFs or JPEGs to the cloud, smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. The IRIScan Book app can be downloaded for free for both Android and iOS. The Executive comes with a 1 year subscription of Evernote VIP as well as the latest OCR solution, Readiris Pro 14 PC - Mac, that processes scans and turns them into fully editable and searchable documents that can be imported into PDF, Word, Excel and more.

The IRIScan Book 3 and IRIScan Book 3 Executive are now available for $99 and $129 respectively. For more information about I.R.I.S visit http://www.irislink.com/usa

About I.R.I.S Corporation
I.R.I.S.’ mission is to increase our customers’ productivity and knowledge through helping them better manage their documents, data and information. I.R.I.S. Products & Technologies develops technologies and products for Intelligent Document Recognition and markets its portfolio on a worldwide basis through strong partnerships. I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions enables companies and administrations to find in one company the innovative expertise and hi-tech solutions to efficiently manage documents, information flows and IT infrastructure. For more information about I.R.I.S visit http://www.irislink.com/usa.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!