MY LITTLE PONY USB Flash Drives Now Available

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

MY LITTLE PONY USB Flash Drives Now Available

Post by Apoptosis »

Mimoco and Hasbro Introduce MY LITTLE PONY Comic-Con Exclusive MIMOBOT USB Flash Drives For SDCC 2013

Special Edition MY LITTLE PONY “Fan Favorite” MIMOBOT spreads memories & friendship throughout Earth and Equestria
my-little-pony-usb.png
my-little-pony-usb.png (238.16 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
(Boston, MA – July 2nd, 2013) — Mimoco® (http://www.mimoco.com), the Boston-based consumer electronics design studio, has unveiled the next weekly installment in their 2013 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive line-up that features a new character design from their Hasbro cobranded MY LITTLE PONY x MIMOBOT® USB flash drive collection. This week, Mimoco introduces MY LITTLE PONY “Fan Favorite” MIMOBOT from the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic animated series, produced by Hasbro Studios and airing on the HUB Network in the US. She joins her friends Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity, in the MIMOBOT assortment. Like all others in the collection, “Fan Favorite” is preloaded with bonus Mimory® content that includes My Little Pony comic books, MimoByte® sound software, and the MimoDesk® suite of wallpapers, icons, avatars, and more. The hand numbered drives are available in sizes ranging from 8GB to 128GB with optional USB 3.0 speeds.

MY LITTLE PONY Fan Favorite

Mimoco Director of Media Development, Scott Seraydarian said: “Friendship is the professed theme of the My Little Pony brand and it’s a good representation of the bond Mimoco has made with Hasbro over the years.” “With the MY LITTLE PONY “Fan Favorite”, we’re proud to release the newest addition to the My Little Pony x MIMOBOT series and couldn’t be happier to include this style in our 2013 SDCC line-up.”

In preparation for Comic-Con, Mimoco will let fans see and order the newest collaborations, eight special edition MIMOBOT flash drives, one for each year on Mimoco’s metaphoric birthday cake.

MY LITTLE PONY Fan Favorite

A portion of the special edition “Fan Favorite” My Little Pony MIMOBOT is now available at http://www.mimoco.com for pre-order before their official release at Mimoco’s booths in the Toy Grower section (#5338) and the Star Wars Pavilion (2913M) on July 17-21 at San Diego Comic-Con International.

To request images or more information, contact Fearghal O’Reilly at (305) 347-1787 Ext 302 or [email protected].

About Mimoco®
Boston-based design house Mimoco fuses the art of contemporary characters with the functionality of personal data storage devices and is well known in both the pop-culture driven Art Toy underground and the high-tech electronic world. The MIMOBOT USB flash drive line includes original characters and licenses from Star Wars™, Hello Kitty®, Transformers®, and DC Comics™, to pop-artists like tokidoki®, FriendsWithYou, to the Legends of MIMOBOT Series featuring Albert Einstein, Elvis, and more. MIMOBOT USB flash drives are available in up to 128GB capacities and USB 3.0 speeds, are Mac and Windows compatible, and include preloaded bonus Mimory™ content. Learn more at http://www.mimoco.com.

About Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!