Ozone Gaming launches Meet The Pro mousepad series

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

By working with the best teams Ozone gets very valuable feedback from them, this knowledge is then applied during the “Meet the Pro” development process. MSRP: 15,90€. Available across Europe from September 2013.

Weather you are using optical or laser mice, Meet the Pro Mousepad will work perfectly. Ozone Pro Gaming Teams just love this mousepad thanks to its microfiber texture ensuring precise and steady mouse movements.

The Ozone Meet the Pro Mousepad has been designed with a powerful rubber base to fix its position. So forget about correcting and moving the mousepad when you're in action.

K1ck Edition

Ozone K1ck is an extra-large gaming mousepad specialy designed with the K1ck eSports Club logo. The K1ck Association plays in most of the successful videogames that can be found in worldwide competitions and is one of the few legal and registered eSports Associations in Europe. Tested by professional gamers, its high-end ultra-grip rubber base ensures maximum comfort and control at all times regardless of the surface it’s placed on.

Amazing design and texture perfect for gamers that push their limits to the edge. Get a smooth and steady speed glide for any kind of mouse.

Ricardo FOX Pacheco: “The K1ck Ozone mousepad has the right feeling that makes me concentrate on my game, not having to worry if my equipment will fail me in crucial times. The texture is great and the thickness is perfect, and having an amazing design is a big plus. All this adds up in a mousepad that I always enjoy playing with.”

MVP Edition

Ozone MVP is the surprise team this season. They have gone from being almost strangers to being the Asian benchmark League of Legend team. The time has come for them to have their own personalized equipment. With the technical characteristics of Pro gaming material and the MVP logo design, this competition mousepad is now available to the general public.

Amazing design and texture perfect for gamers that push their limits to the edge. Get a smooth and steady speed glide for any kind of mouse.

Bae "Dade" Eo-Jin : "MVP is my team and Gaming is my life, that is why Ozone MVP Pro Gaming Mousepad is my first choice. As a professional gamer I need the best quality to get the best results. With this Ozone mousepad I get the quality I am looking for thanks to its non-slip rubber base and the advanced micro fiber texture. And of course it also looks amazing with the special Ozone MVP Design."

Giants Edition

European E-Sports and Giants go hand in hand. The teams logo with its modern design is one of the most recognizable brands in the gaming world. This Ozone Giants Mousepad has all the necessary features to take them the top. MTP series provides users with a reliable surface for optimal functionality with any kind of mouse.

Juan “eXter” Navarro: "Gaming is my work, Giants is my team and Ozone Giants Pro Gaming Mosepad is my choice. As a professional gamer I know what I need, what I deserve, that´s why I just love the non-slip rubber base, the amazing micro fiber texture and of course, the special E-Sport Design with this powerful Ozone Giants Pro Gaming Mousepad."
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!