Legit Folding: Moved up 6 spots in 7 days!

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Legit Folding: Moved up 6 spots in 7 days!

Post by Apoptosis »

For those who haven't noticed Legit Folding has moved up 6 spots in 7 days to become ranked 256th! The team is now has a daily average of 4,000 points and is really cranking those WU's out!

Our next conquest is Rabid Hardware :nut kick:, who is ranked 240. At our current pace we will pass them up in 30 days. I'm going to see if I can add some more PC's to see if they can be reached quicker. The Legit Folding team is putting out 4,000 points a day to their 800, so it is only a matter of time!

Congrats to the team and thank you for helping out in protein folding research. One day I hope that someone we know will benefit from our efforts!
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

Cuz I got back in, mine plus 2 of those chessy earmyu laptops that soldiers get for free when they sign up for classes. Not very powerful at all but Im trying to recruit more out here :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Awesome work grunt. Hope everything is going good for you in the field! Miss having you around here! :mrgreen:

I'm running full all 3 PC's at 100% and Julie turned hers back on last night and is back at full capacity, so we are moving along at a good pace. Legit Folding should move up another two spots tomorrow!