c'mon LR, lets crank it up!

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
Mad_Goku
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

c'mon LR, lets crank it up!

Post by Mad_Goku »

with Bwall finding his way back to folding and the temps dropping outside....it's time to CRANK IT UP!

I'm guessing there won't be another folding war, which is a bummer because it brought a lot of excitement to the winter.

I'm going to step up my production!
Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8ghz
Asus P8P67 PRO
ATI 5870
8 GB G-Skill Ripjaw X 1600 @ 7-8-7-24
120gb G-Skill Sniper SSD

KnightRid

Re: c'mon LR, lets crank it up!

Post by KnightRid »

I am about maxed out on my production for now :) I could run the PS3 or even the dual-core systems but I don't think they would add much at all to the points I am getting now.

I would love to have a wall full of core i7 server racks to run! As long as I had solar power that is :supz:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Mad_Goku wrote:I'm guessing there won't be another folding war, which is a bummer because it brought a lot of excitement to the winter.

Why would you say that... No one has said anything to me... I'm all game for doing another folding war if I can get help again like last time.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

KnightRid wrote:I am about maxed out on my production for now :) I could run the PS3 or even the dual-core systems but I don't think they would add much at all to the points I am getting now.

I would love to have a wall full of core i7 server racks to run! As long as I had solar power that is :supz:
-bigadv has a way of spoiling you. :rolleyes:
Mad_Goku
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Mad_Goku »

Apoptosis wrote:
Mad_Goku wrote:I'm guessing there won't be another folding war, which is a bummer because it brought a lot of excitement to the winter.

Why would you say that... No one has said anything to me... I'm all game for doing another folding war if I can get help again like last time.

It was just an assumption. The way things went down during the last war with all the complaining I figured might have put a sour taste on future wars. I'm all for having another one and helping where I can.
Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8ghz
Asus P8P67 PRO
ATI 5870
8 GB G-Skill Ripjaw X 1600 @ 7-8-7-24
120gb G-Skill Sniper SSD