what happened to infinitevalence??

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

what happened to infinitevalence??

Post by Apoptosis »

Yves where you at? You've been the point leader on the team for two years and are MIA!?!?! Haven't had a post on the forums in 9 days and you're down to just two CPU's folding... If anything I figured you'd be all over this contest.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

yeah I've been wondering the same, hope everything is okay
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

i just e-mailed him at his gmail account... hopefully he's checking it.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

any news? :?
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

He just e-mailed back this afternoon and said that money is tight and he's trying to get out of college. Hopefully he'll poke his head in the forums soon.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

yeah im kicking aroudn, i glance at things now and then. Just trying soooo hard to keep my self upbeat and get done with school. The closer i get the more it seems like college was a waste of my time :( I still have massive amounts of raw power sitting around not folding because im on a very tight budget :(

It wont before ever i really want to get back into the project because i miss it and because i have a responsiblity as a team leader. But its just not going to happen right away.

Keep folding i will be back.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Glad to hear from you again..........and keep you chin up mate....things will get better!
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

YEEEEEVVVVEEEESSSSSSSS..................

:sighs of releif:
dgood
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by dgood »

man I was just thinking this myself today reading through some old forum post ans was like what happened to this guy and a couple other people with a lot of posts on the forums. and then I saw this and was like hey, someone else already asked this question. well i hope things are going better for him now.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Hope you can finish out your college and get everything back in order!!!

Mike

My sister has 2 degrees i believe from college and now she is some district marketng manager for bed bath and beyond - NOTHING at all to do with her degrees :) companies like taht piece of paper saying you spent TONS of cash though, so keep your chin up!!!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
novicegamer
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by novicegamer »

I just thought he was waiting for me to catch up :mrgreen: .But I hope to see you posting points soon