It is hard to get you exact info for the question

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
DX
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

It is hard to get you exact info for the question

Post by DX »

It is hard to get exact info when I don't know what info you need.
AMD 960T OC'ed to 4gz
ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970
2 X G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000)(16gb)
EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2682-KR GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: It is hard to get you exact info for the question

Post by Alathald »

Um, borderline spam much?

It's hard to help you when you don't actually have a question. I assume you're talking about the server issues you've been having and I'd suggest you keep all that confined to one thread. It's less annoying to the people that don't care about a linux server and it makes it far easier for you to get help because all the information will be in one place. Your best bet is to read up on the issues your having and try to work it out yourself, then if you can't at least you'll be a little more knowledgeable and able to explain what you've tried and what has and hasn't worked. There are many people on this forum and others that are more than willing to help but when you reiterate the same vague complaints there is not a whole lot we can do to help.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It is hard to get you exact info for the question

Post by dicecca112 »

Okay DX I have had it, I don't know what is up, but if you post another one of these useless threads, there are going to be repercussions