Pirated copies of Windows XP will be able to use SP2!!

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
wuzy
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by wuzy »

For me I only buy the software if I want to support their company such as FarCry. Paying M$ is just plain wrong as they are already big enough and doesn't need anymore of our $ to support them.

Whether it's legal or not, I don't really care as long as I can use the damn software while still able to keep that alive and not go bankrupt.

Sometime I download the software, liked it, but forgot to pay it in the end! Whoops!
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

I think you miss a couple of key points, by stealing their software, you in turn make things harder on those of us who actually pay for it, and if someone were to steal from you, you wouldn't be very happy and would in turn be a hypocrite, but that is another matter.
Do you also realize what companies like MS do for the worls? they aren't some evil empire stashing away money, they give millions to help develope things like medical care and science around the world.
shareware and freeware are different, but saying you will pay to play a game like farcry, while stealing an OS, thats just wrong, and a good example of why it shouldn't be left up to the individual to decide what is right or wrong, that is why society will always need structure.
I don't mean to rant on you, but having just had $500 stolen from me, I feel you are about as bad as the person who ripped me off.
wuzy
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by wuzy »

To tell you the truth, I've been 'stealing' software ever since I got into this computer thing. That's would add a grand total of over $40000!
So you see, it would be really hard to change my style.

Until I'm caught someday, I'll be using 'stolen' software for as long as I want unfortunately.

BTW I fully understand what you're trying to tell me.