Requirement Windows 7

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
alexjoe85
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Requirement Windows 7

Post by alexjoe85 »

Hi Everyone!

As I have a dell machine (Pantium 4, GX-280) with 32-bit graphic card which does not support windows 7 features, because of this I am unable to enjoy windows 7 graphic features. Can someone tell me how can I change my graphic card and of which capacity because I want to play HD games as well on the same computer.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Alex.
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Requirement Windows 7

Post by Major_A »

We need more info. Download HWiNFO32 and install it. Once the program starts you'll see a window open up with all kinds of information in it. Click that window to make it active. Press the Alt+Print Screen button on your keyboard. Open up Paint and press Ctrl+V to paste in the screenshot. Save the picture as a JPEG Picture and upload it here.

Example:
ExampleSS.jpg
ExampleSS.jpg (182.4 KiB) Viewed 5507 times
Cerf
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Requirement Windows 7

Post by Cerf »

Well, first of all it's a small form factor case, also check wich slots you have, either with a tool like Major_A recommended or open the case. I kinda doubt you'll be able to add a PCI Express video card to it, either there's no slot for it and/or the powersupply would not able to power it. Also Windows 7 doesn't run that fast on a Pentium 4, you'd be better of with at least dual-cores. And, 2GB of memory is a minimum.
That's just too many IF's. You need to replace your whole computer :)