What are your favorite apps for Mac?

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
Rilan
Legit User
Legit User

What are your favorite apps for Mac?

Post by Rilan »

Guys, what apps do you use? I am looking for some useful and new applications :)
Dooles
Legit User
Legit User

Re: What are your favorite apps for Mac?

Post by Dooles »

Rilan wrote:Guys, what apps do you use? I am looking for some useful and new applications :)
Do you use cleaning apps? I think it's very useful app. Thanks to Macflypro my Mac runs faster and I don't have problems with the speed of work any longer. NO FREE ADVERTISING - How hard is this to understand. Only warning as this little post sounds like a complete ad for that program. Google it if you want to find it's website.
Last edited by KnightRid on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sounded like an ad for that program so removed the link and issued warning
alina350
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by alina350 »

Dash for browsing api libraries
Sketch for image drawing

and of course the Microsoft Office suite
n0regrets
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by n0regrets »

Be Focused (Free)
Alfred (Free)
Reeder 3 (Free) - This app also has a mobile version on Apknite, very helpful :D
Brian987
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Bartender 3

Post by Brian987 »

Bartender 3

Bartender 3 is an app made for when you’re utilizing too many apps. It’s a subtle tool that’s specifically designed with organization in mind, and as such, it lets you better systematize various aspects of your interface. With Bartender 3, you choose which apps appear in the menu bar and rearrange their position to your liking.

You can also search for specific items, or move them into the optional Bartender Bar if you’re in dire need of additional space. The latest version added support for MacOS, an interface that leverages the new operating system, and the ability to navigate via your keyboard. You can choose a 4-week free trial before purchasing if you want.