Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark Tool Now Available

Anything and everything software related that doesn't fit above can go in here!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark Tool Now Available

Post by Apoptosis »

I just got an e-mail from Adrenaline letting us know that they have a video card benchmarking tool that is free to use and available to the public. It does not require the full version of Sniper Elite V2 game!
Hello,

“Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark Tool” offers a quick and easy way for measuring your hardware performance using Rebellion's Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark. Supporting several image quality settings and resolutions with a simple and intuitive interface, several tests can be executed sequentially, making life easier for hardcore users and professional reviewers.

The tool also supports Ranked mode tests, where quality settings are verified against changes in order to allow a more fair comparison between several hardware configurations. The results can be sent to Adrenaline BenchZone, where you can share and compare your results against several other results of BenchZone users, using an exclusive ranking system classified by global result and by video card used.

Key features:
Portuguese and English versions
Supports several queued tests
Supports image quality settings (Performance, Quality and Extreme)

Minimum Requirements:
Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or newer
Microsoft C++ 2008 Runtime SP2 or newer
Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark (available as separated download)

Notes:
The tool is being updated regularly to fix reported bugs
Does not require full version of Sniper Elite V2 game, only the FREE benchmark provided by Rebellion is enough (available as separated download)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/tecnologia ... -tool.html
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark Tool Now Available

Post by DragonFury »

that game was pretty fun to play, although the graphics could have been better. I wouldn't say benchmarking quality Why can't they just put a download link to where you click it, it just starts the download instead of going to a half of a dozen other pages......
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2 Benchmark Tool Now Available

Post by DragonFury »

I played this game @ 5760 x 1080 and my frame rates were pretty fluid through out the entire game. but this benchmark said my frames were 12.2.....
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....