Data Recovery program?

Anything and everything software related that doesn't fit above can go in here!
sbjlsmtj
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Data Recovery program?

Post by sbjlsmtj »

Some told me there are data recovery programs that can retrieve data even after a reformat. Is that true? If so, anyone know a name of a good one that I can try? Thanks
NZXT Tempest Case with Ultra X3 1000w PS...............Velociraptor 300gb HD
Intel Core i7 920......................................................12 gb Corsair DDR-3 1333 Dominator Ram
Asus P6T Deluxe MB..................................................Asetek CPU Liquid Cooling
EVGA GTX295 Video..................................................Vista Home Prem 64
40" Toshiba Monitor
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

I've used GetDataBack with very good sucess. You might want to check it out. It's by Runtime Software, http://www.runtime.org
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
recoveryguru
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Data Recovery program?

Post by recoveryguru »

sbjlsmtj wrote:Some told me there are data recovery programs that can retrieve data even after a reformat. Is that true? If so, anyone know a name of a good one that I can try? Thanks
Hi

I've used Kernel Windows Data recovery Software and It's a success.

Thanks
Recovery GURU
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

http://www.file-recovery.net/

best program I ever used. I tried about 7 differnet programs on the one hard drive that got screwed up, and this was the ONLY one that worked! even ontrack didnt work on it!!!!!!!!

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

recoveryguru wrote:
sbjlsmtj wrote:Some told me there are data recovery programs that can retrieve data even after a reformat. Is that true? If so, anyone know a name of a good one that I can try? Thanks
Hi

Thanks
The rules of the forums state that these forums do not allow "free advertising" by posting links to companies that you own. Since this is your first post here and it has multiple links to your company that isn't cool. If you want to push your $80 software do it elsewhere. I removed all but one of the links and the "buying" info out of your post.
Pengwin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Pengwin »

Apoptosis wrote:
recoveryguru wrote:
Hi

Thanks
The rules of the forums state that these forums do not allow "free advertising" by posting links to companies that you own. Since this is your first post here and it has multiple links to your company that isn't cool. If you want to push your $80 software do it elsewhere. I removed all but one of the links and the "buying" info out of your post.
Ownt.
Cypher
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Cypher »

R-Studio is also pretty decent.

http://www.data-recovery-software.net/
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

i just used getdataback to recover all my lost files on my drive that went bad. smooths and easy to use.
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

Tina
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Tina »

I suggest you use data recovery software such as EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files, which can be found at: http://www.easeus.com
zparker
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

get back data

Post by zparker »

I have also had very good luck with get back data for ntft i was able to recover 6 gigs of "stuff" my roomate deleted across the network off my drive array running raid 5. As well as some stuff from the previous owner. Raid had been disassembled and formatted 3 times at least too!!!
EVGA nForce 680i SLI board, XFX GeForce 7950GT@641/1244, Corsair XMS2 2GB DDR2 800 TWIN2X2048-6400C4 (4-4-4-12) 2.1v, Core 2 Duo E6400 (3.0ghz) at 56c max stock cooling, 2 Seagate Barracuda sata 3.0gb 320gb not raid yet and 550watts

old board at 3.2 stock videocard settings / new board at 3.0 oc video card / 3.2 & oc video card

3dmark 2003 score= 22851 / 25262 / 25767
3dmark 2005 score= 10220 / 11764 / not yet
Nuxil1
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Nuxil1 »

I have used both Ontrack and Getdataback with varying success.
tnynyn
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by tnynyn »

dunno bout everyone else but I use r-studio ntfs and it works great. even after I reformatted my 200gig, I was able to get about 90% of the data back
500w Fortron Blue Storm - DFI NF4-D (SLI & SATAII modded) - Opteron 165 @ 290x9 1.35v - 1 GB OCZ Value VX 3200 2-3-3-8 @ 230mhz - 2x 80gb Seagate SATA on Raid 0 - eVGA 8800GTS
Locustard
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Locustard »

i just used Androidphonesoft to recover all my lost files on my drive that went bad. smooths and easy to use.
Sadly, none of them work after try out. Any other suggestions? I need to recover deleted photos. thanks
Last edited by Locustard on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Locustard wrote:Sadly, none of them work after try out. Any other suggestions? I need to recover deleted photos. thanks
If you actually tried - http://www.file-recovery.net/ - that and you got nothing then you may be screwed.

I have ALWAYS found at least some files to recover unless you formatted multiple times or something.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: