AMD’s Gaming Evolved program

Discussions about AMD Processors and overclocking. Need help with that new AMD CPU or not sure which one to buy? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Processors only!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

About AMD Gaming Evolved - http://sites.amd.com/us/game/community/ ... olved.aspx

AMD’s Gaming Evolved program represents our deep commitment to PC gamers, PC game developers, and the PC gaming industry to deliver innovative technologies, nurture open industry standards, and to help the gaming industry create the best possible gaming experience on the world’s best gaming platform—the PC.

“Gamers Come First”

The core philosophy of AMD’s Gaming Evolved program is “Gamers Come First,” representing our deep commitment to PC gamers, PC game developers, and the PC gaming industry. As the PC gaming technology leader, AMD is dedicated to delivering the innovative technologies, open standards, and solid industry support needed to help create the best possible gaming experience on the PC.
A commitment, a promise, and a pledge

We commit to driving PC gaming innovation and delivering the advanced next-generation technology that is the heart of PC gaming. We promise to nurture the expertise, creativity, and open standards needed for inventing thrilling and immersive PC gaming experiences. We pledge our unconditional support for the entire PC gaming industry to help keep it thriving, and producing the great products that define our entertainment culture.
Our commitment to create gaming innovation

PC gamers deserve the best possible gaming experience. AMD’s Gaming Evolved program demonstrates our commitment to driving PC gaming innovation and delivering great next-generation gaming technology. We will listen carefully to gamers, create solutions and technologies that closely align to their wants and needs, and fulfill our “Gamers Come First!” mandate to the PC gamers of the world.
Our promise to nurture open industry standards

PC game developers have a right to the best possible gaming platform. AMD’s Gaming Evolved program confirms our promise to deliver the most innovative technologies, tools, and industry support to maintain the PC platform as world’s premier gaming environment. We will participate in the development and cultivation of OpenCL and OpenGL industry standards, and we will move quickly to move our innovations into the industry standards whenever feasible.
Our pledge to support the PC gaming industry

The PC gaming industry is entitled to the best possible technology and business support. AMD’s Gaming Evolved program will fulfill our pledge to support for the entire PC gaming industry—and the amazingly creative people who build great games. We will deliver the technical support and guidance needed to adopt new technologies like Direct X 11, and provide the indispensible business support that game developers need to help make their games a commercial success.
PC gaming—now and forever

Join AMD’s Gaming Evolved program and help us fulfill our mandate to helping PC gamers, PC game developers, and the PC gaming industry create the best possible PC gaming experience. Together, we will strive to deliver innovative technologies, nurture open industry standards, and help the gaming industry maintain the PC platform as world’s premier gaming environment.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: AMD’s Gaming Evolved program

Post by Sttm »

I read on Dailytech I think that AMD is going to release new gpu/cpu this year. So if you have their attention can they fill you in on when they are releasing their HD6000 GPUs and getting back the $300 CPU performance crown. It is hard being an AMD fan right now because it's looking like I have to go for a Core i7 930 with Dual GTX 460s when I build a new PC this fall.
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"