AMD Bulldozer CPU Details Leaked

Discussions about AMD Processors and overclocking. Need help with that new AMD CPU or not sure which one to buy? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Processors only!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMD Bulldozer CPU Details Leaked

Post by Apoptosis »

I just saw this over on MyDrivers:
bulldozer-specs.jpg
bulldozer-specs.jpg (61.97 KiB) Viewed 4586 times
Source translated from Chinese into English via Google Translate:
MyDrivers has learned that top model for the initial release of AMD FX-8150 eight-core processor, the core frequency up to 3.6GHz, technical support AMD Turbo Core 2.0, Turbo Core frequency up to 4.2GHz, built-in 8MB L2 Cache, 8MB L3 Share Cache, using non-lock frequency of the "black box" design, built-in dual-channel DDR3 memory controller, the maximum frequency: DDR3-1866, TDP is 125W.
? In addition, AMD will also release the maximum TDP of 95W for AMD FX-8100 eight-core processor, the core frequency of 2.8GHz, supports AMD Turbo Core 2.0 technology, dynamic acceleration rate of up to 3.7GHz, the remaining specifications will be AMD FX -8150 same.

Although the use of a new micro-architecture with native eight-core configuration, but the Taiwan motherboard industry companies to disclose their performance still lags behind Intel's six-core processors, AMD will continue to be cost-effective as the biggest selling point, had earlier said the top model of AMD FX-8100 with AMD FX-8150, respectively, in 1,000-unit price of $ 290 and $ 320, the main rival to Intel Core i7 quad-core processors.

According to the latest AMD FX-8000 family of specifications, AMD will launch in mid-first quarter of 2012, two higher frequency AMD FX-8000 series, including the highest 125W TDP of AMD FX-8170 and a maximum 95W TDP of the AMD FX-8120.

AMD FX-8170 to further enhance the core frequency of 3.9GHz, supports AMD Turbo Core 2.0 technology, dynamic acceleration up to the maximum frequency 4.5GHz; AMD FX-8120 eight-core processor's core frequency was 3.1GHz, dynamic acceleration of up to 4GHz frequency .
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!