I need a couple retailers.

Want to show off that smoking system or your latest creation?
stinsonk
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

I need a couple retailers.

Post by stinsonk »

Anybody know of a site that will custom cut fan grills based on the customers design? Also need a site that will create professional logo stickers (could probably make em myself but a pro would be better lol) and if anybody know one, a site that will build customer designed computer cases...without costing an arm and a leg :P

BTW North America is my prefered shop location for easier shipping (Canada if you can find it but alas we don't get that many computer modding places), but Anything in Europe would be fine too.

Thanks,
Kevin
KnightRid

Re: I need a couple retailers.

Post by KnightRid »

Custom computer cases will cost you both arms and both legs ;)

koolpcmods.com used to do custom work I believe for fan grills, but I think they are out of business since the website doesnt work :(

Might find a local shop or person taht has a laser cutter tha could do the cutting for you.

If you want a ton of them, you might look at getting your own laser cutting system since it might be cheaper in the long run.

Mike

casearts.com will do LARGE orders for custom stuff. I think they just paint though. NICE paint jobs!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: