Laser/Water cutting

Want to show off that smoking system or your latest creation?
phrasathane
Legit User
Legit User

Laser/Water cutting

Post by phrasathane »

Where can I get laser or water cutting services done? Either online or locally in the DFW area. Im working on a new front bezel for my Raidmax case and dont really want to screw anything up doing it myself.
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Do what I did for my area, google it, that or the online yellow pages is a great way to start.
mvxiimus
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by mvxiimus »

You can find one close to your area by looking at yellow pages for custom metal shops. Or look for metal shops and iif they dont have the machine to cut they should know people that can. Goog luck on you hunt.
phrasathane
Legit User
Legit User

Post by phrasathane »

So far 4 out of the 5 places I contacted hasn't responded back to me. This sucks. :(
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

I think I emailed 4 different places and only one answered back................ :shock: I'm just glad that the owners are both into computers, I think it helps out a lot.
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

phrasathane wrote:So far 4 out of the 5 places I contacted hasn't responded back to me. This sucks. :(
Sometimes the telephone or a visit (if close by) will get the answers you need.
Merlin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Merlin »

Hey Phrasathane..look for WOOTEN metal in the pages...I know he has a high dollar water machine..computer controlled....IT may be cost prohibative to do custome cutting that way. You can also call Design plastics in Dallas...I used to work there...he has a computer controlled router table and does alliminum and Brass letters on it so he may be able to help you. PM me for his name etc.
Merlin
Windows 10 64 bit home on both
ASUS Z97-A LGA1150|i7 4790K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 2400| EVGA GTX660 | Corsair HX520W PSU
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO 1151|i7 8700K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR4-2666| EVGA GTX1080 | Samsung 500GB SSD | Corsair AX760 PSU
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

They aren't expensive if you find the right place........... :shock: Where I got mine done a case top would be like $10 to $15. Pretty cheap if you can lay out what you want in a CAD program.................... 8)
phrasathane
Legit User
Legit User

Post by phrasathane »

Thanks for the tip guys. I'll give it a try on monday.