CrazyPC.com is Going Out of Business

Want to show off that smoking system or your latest creation?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Over the weekend caught wind that CrazyPC.com has announced a going out of business sale. CrazyPC has been online since 1999 and anyone that called themselves a PC enthusiast knows that this is one of the main players in the case modding, cooling and accessories business. We've bought stuff from the company for over a decade and they've even supported Legit Reviews by sending over some product samples for review. We don't know why exactly the company is closing, but we all know that the desktop PC marketing is shrinking right now. Factor in competition from companies like Newegg, FrozenCPU, Performance PC's and you have a pretty crowded market where a couple of the bigger sites get better volume discounts and in turn offer better pricing. It's sad to see the original owners behind sites like CrazyPC, Xoxide and ClubIT shutting down or getting out of the business. If you are looking for a deal on some hardware be sure to head on over to the www.CrazyPC.com site as they are slashing prices in a special 'closing the doors' sale.
closiing.jpg
closiing.jpg (28.03 KiB) Viewed 10364 times
Since 1999 CrazyPC has served computer builders of all kinds, from computer hobbyists to companies. During that time we like to think that we played a small part in building the Case Modding and PC Cooling Markets. But as it's said "All good things must come to an end" we will be closing our doors. We'd like to thank all of our customers over the years. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. We're going to stay open while we sell off our remaining inventory. During this time we will continue to offer excellent customer service as always. All items are marked down and prices have been cut across the board!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
asuperpower
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: CrazyPC.com is Going Out of Business

Post by asuperpower »

I was worried there for a moment! I was going to start buying stock as my next years build will have mods from them... It says that there under management. That was a close call...
Hello! :)
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Re: CrazyPC.com is Going Out of Business

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

This also had me scared for a moment, lol, but yes, on their front page it says "CrazyPC Lives! Under new management." lol, PHEW!!! I've always liked their web store and awesome products they tend to have :)