NZXT Phantom Case Video By NZXT

Discuss cases, PSUs, and various cooling techniques in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

NZXT Phantom Case Video By NZXT

Post by Apoptosis »

Establish The Power, The Presence.
Phantom -- Enthusiast Full Tower

NZXT presents the cutting edge Phantom Full Tower Chassis. Designed with sleek, pristine contours, the Phantom radiates personality and quality. As with all NZXT products, we strive to set apart our customers from the rest with unique, original designs -- we run the extra mile so you won't have to settle with the typical rectangular box.

The Phantom delivers high performance cooling advantages with triple 200mm fans and fits up to 7 total fans, dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls. E-ATX support, an innovative 5.25" screwless system, vast space to encompass 7 hard drives, and five 5.25" bays enable smooth customization.
See more on the case here - http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: NZXT Phantom Case Video By NZXT

Post by Sttm »

That is some slick styling. I like it a hell of a lot better then the HAF932 or Element G it is priced against.

Especially the LED light button, that is wicked cool. That way I can easily turn them all on when I wanna show off, but not get blinded all night.
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"