Too much cooler???

Discuss cases, PSUs, and various cooling techniques in here.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Too much cooler???

Post by bubba »

What do you think :lol:

I was working on a build and had the Noctua NH-D14 close and needed quick place to set the mITX board, so I set it on top the D14. Thought it was funny because technically the D14 can be used on LGA1155/1156 and AM2/3 mITX boards.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
XstollieX
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Too much cooler???

Post by XstollieX »

Looks perfect! Should mount it up and then take a pic. I'm sure Noctua would get a kick out of it
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Too much cooler???

Post by bubba »

Not on this set up. Its a little E-350 embeded APU set up. Makes for a nice small, lower power draw office desktop.

Before the price hike on the WD drive $270 for the system less OS. Last Friday I bought the drive at $79, as of this post that same drive now cost $100... insane.

My users are happy. They are replacing old socket 478 2Ghz P4's. Gained space on the desk, because the unit sets behind the flat panel. Less noise as well. Using this Apevia case, it has a 3x8x12 foot print much small than the 10x18x20 it replaced.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson