January 23, 2012 News from Around the Web

News, Reviews, and Tech related stories from our sister sites and news outlets around the net.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

January 23, 2012 News from Around the Web

Post by Amy »

Enermax Fulmo GT Big Tower Chassis Review
"It seems Enermax has really picked up the pace the past year and is delivering quite the assortment of products in getting ready for this year. Not too long ago we took a look at the ED-T60 CPU cooler with its T.B. Vegas fan and multiple lighting schemes which made this cooler attractive and customizable to your own preference. Then we sort of stepped out of the box and went into peripherals with the Briskie wireless keyboard and mouse. From what I thought was essentially a PSU and cooler maker, the Briskie made me look at Enermax with much wider eyes as I took the blinders off to see what they actually have to offer. Now, we again step outside the "norm" and get a chance to look at what Enermax is now bringing forth in chassis design.

This new chassis takes cues from other chassis we have seen already, but still has enough of its own accents to make this new chassis a case that will have no issue standing taller than most of its competition. The "big tower" as Enermax labels it, should really be called a huge tower chassis. In the design quest for this chassis, the main idea was to allow any motherboard up to and including HPTX, or the form factor made specifically for the SR-2 from EVGA, and with the SR-3 in the works, even if you missed out on the original, you now have a chassis worthy of housing its predecessor."
@ TweakTown

Monday Web Reviews:

HARDWARE

Galaxy GeForce GT 440 2GB Review @ Neoseeker
Lepa G500 Power Supply Review @ Hi Tech Legion
Nexus Prominent R Silent Optimized Case @ DreamWare Computers
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Mainboard Review on Technic3D

Accessories

Bayan Audio Bayan 7 Speaker Dock Review @ Tech-Reviews UK
TekNmotion Yapster Universal Headset Review @ OCC
t-Jays Four headset @ Rbmods

Editorials