It is really hard to believe that more than a year has gone by since we have done a contest with our friends over at Noctua. This month the guys at Noctua over in Austria have have offered to send me a box packed full of their cooling products to give away in a contest for our readers. Included in the box is their latest CPU cooler (NH-D14 CPU Cooler) and we just happened to review the NH-D14 yesterday and found it to be the best performing air cooler on our test system when overclocked. Now we have the ability to give one away to one of our lucky forum members. Our CPU Cooling guru Shane Higgins loves this cooler and this is your chance to get your hands on a brand new in the retail box! This cooler is on back order right now and they can't make them fast enough due to the high demand ( unavailable at Newegg), but fear not we have one for you!
But wait there is more! Noctua also wants to give away some more items! Here is a list of what they are mailing over for Legit Reviews
1x NH-D14 CPU Cooler (1x USD 84.90)
1x NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler (1x USD 64.90)
5x NF-P14 140mm fan (5x USD 24.90)
5x NF-S12B FLX 120mm fan (5x USD 21.90)
5x NT-H1 thermal compound (5x USD 8.90)
So, what I am going to do is bundle some things together and make some pretty killer prize packs here.
Grand Prize - 1x NH-D14 CPU Cooler, 1x NF-P14 140mm fan, 1x NF-S12B FLX 120mm fan, 1 NT-H1 thermal compound
First Prize - 1x NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler, 1x NF-P14 140mm fan, 1x NF-S12B FLX 120mm fan, 1 NT-H1 thermal compound
3 Runner up Prize - 1x NF-P14 140mm fan, 1x NF-S12B FLX 120mm fan, 1 NT-H1 thermal compound
That adds up to over $428 worth of prizes that they are sending over, which is awesome!
Here are the rules for this months contest. These are provided to help clear things up for those that enter and might win. This is a drawing type contest. By replying to this thread saying that you 'want in' you have one entry in the contest. For an extra chance to win the be a fan of Legit Reviews on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Mention your facebook/twitter name in the post in order to get up to three entries in this drawing. At the end of the contest All the names will be listed out and a random number generator will be used to pick the winner. Since the last couple contest have had over 100 entries you are allowed only to post once to this thread. Any other posts you make will be deleted, so be sure to make one post and edit that post if you want to change or add something. Basically, do your first post right and you'll be fine.
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in the United States or Canada.
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) The winner must have 5 posts between now and February 28th, 2010 - DO NOT DIG UP "OLD" THREADS (i.e. > 1 MONTH) - these posts will not count.
4) Reply to this post to enter the contest and that does not count as one post!
5) Spamming (~5 pointless posts over one or two days will void your entry)
6) Depending on your location and how fast Noctua gets out the prizes to us determines when you will get it. That means it could take 4-8 weeks to reach you.
7) The contest ends February 28th, 2009 at midnight CST with the winner being drawn the following day (or shortly after if we are busy).
8 ) We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (to prevent cheating as some people like to break rules)
Be sure to check out Noctua to find out more about them, support the site, and see their product series.
Noctua aims at establishing a new level of quality and performance "Designed in Austria" through paying attention to the users'' needs in a market burdened with all kinds of frills and furbelows and providing sound-optimised premium components, which serve their purpose in a smart, precise and reliable manner.