Quick to Install Into Any Chassis - The extremely compact ECO A.L.C. comes pre-assembled making it easy to install into any chassis with a few simple steps. Unlike heavy air cooled solutions, the ECO exerts little weight on the motherboard keeping the solution well below the maximums specified by Intel and AMD.
Features: A Revolutionary Leap in Design that Delivers Industry Leading Reliability, Performance and Value The ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling (A.L.C.) system is an elegantly engineered ultra low profile thermal solution positioned at an economical price point. CoolIT's engineers have focused on offering a superior proprietary cooling technology that delivers the ultimate performance in a compact design. The whisper quiet ECO cooler is widely compatible with the majority of PC cases featuring a 120mm fan and can be installed in 3 easy steps. CoolIT's selection and design of each component has been scrutinized to ensure the ECO provides industry leading performance and reliability resulting in the ultimate maintenance free cooling solution.
Shane Higgins did a review on this cooler back in May and found it to be a pretty decent cooler for $55 after rebate. The cooler is still $55 after rebate plus shipping, so here is your chance to get one for nothing.
Here are the rules for this months contest. These are provided to help clear things up for those that enter and might win. This is a drawing type contest. By replying to this thread saying that you 'want in' you have one entry in the contest. For an extra chance to win the be a fan of Legit Reviews on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Mention your facebook/twitter name in the post in order to get up to three entries in this drawing. At the end of the contest All the names will be listed out and a random number generator will be used to pick the winner. Since the last couple contest have had over 100 entries you are allowed only to post once to this thread. Any other posts you make will be deleted, so be sure to make one post and edit that post if you want to change or add something. Basically, do your first post right and you'll be fine.
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) Depending on your location and how fast USPS or FedEx (our choice) gets out the prizes to you determines when you will get it.
4) The contest ends August 31st, 2010 at midnight CST with the winner being drawn the following day (or shortly after if we are busy).
6) If the prize is unclaimed 72 hours after the random drawing then another name will be drawn and the other names will move up prize levels if applicable.
7) We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (to prevent cheating as some people like to break rules)
Be sure to check out Coolit to find out more about them, support the site, and see their product series. A simple click to their site will do as they will see traffic coming from Legit Reviews.
CoolIT Systems is a world leader in supplying electronics cooling products, with an excellent reputation in the design, development, and manufacturing of liquid cooling systems using our patented MTEC based technology. Our innovative products exceed strenuous performance requirements and provide solid value to our customers. To provide our customers with world-class products, our highly experienced engineering team offers complete lab and testing facilities including the latest design and analysis software and hardware. Learn more about CoolITat http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/